Monday, March 26, 2007

Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End


Yes I know, it's early, it;s early, are you crazy? Jeeze woman will you wait at least until it comes out?!


I will take the second question first, of which the answer is noo, and the first one *gets shot in the heart with an arrow*


Ok so May 25, the new pirates movie is coming out and boooy does it look dramatic. I saw the trailer for it today and I'm actually excited, Mister Yun-Fat "motha fuckin" Chow is gonna be in it! How much more could that rock!?


As you guy's remember, I wasn't a big fan of the second one, although I love Davey Jones; it just left TOO many loose ends, even for a sequal, there was no ending, and that botehrs me.


Here's the link to the trailer, have fun.


And boy does it look pretty.


-Jess


P.S. Keith Richards is said to make an appearance as Jack's father... that might be interesting, he won't need makeup that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home