Thursday, February 01, 2007

Random

Well I've been doing nothing but watching movies since Saturday, and as the title explains, with no consistency. Here's just a sneak peek of what I've been watching:

How more random can you get? Throw in a couple romantic comedies and a family friendly movie, and you'll understand how my week of movies have been. Now I thought I had seen all of the Halloween movies, but I found that I had missed Halloween 5. I mean SERIOUSLY how in the hell could I miss one out of how many now, a million? But I can see why I missed it, it wasn't exactly the best of the best if you know what I'm saying.

Great, he's alive dhurr, but this time boys and girls they're ready *obvious eye roll* They'll never be ready for Michael freaking Myers, don't they get that yet?! From 1978-1989 the acting in the Halloween movies hasn't changed, and that's why we love them so. Michael is still lurching, and the women are still screaming and crying, I mean what else can we ask for?

This time Michael is after his 9 year old niece that he wasn't able to kill before. And she for some damn reason, she is able to see when he is going to kill next, is it because she touched him in the fourth movie, is it because they are somehow linked mentally, is it because she's nine years old?! Who knows?!

And who cares, I mean really, these movies aren't made to make us think, they're made to scare the shit out of us. Now I can't say that Mr. Crazy Pants-Mc-Myers has ever been scary to me, and I'm not afraid he's going to lurch out of my closet and stab me with a staple remover. I was afraid of Tony Moran from the first two Halloween movies, when I saw them as a little girl, but this dude Don Shanks, is too skinny and that's all I have to say about that.

All in all the movie was captivating, it grabbed my attention enough to keep me through the commercials on the television. The only problem I had is the big guy tearing up, that got a big "WTF?!" from me. Stop psycho analyzing
Mike Myers! *fake crying*

This movie gets no rating from me, because it's unnecessary, just see it will you? Because if you don't, you're gonna miss it just like I did, ha-ha.


Other than that, I haven't seen too many new release movies, well other than *sigh* Happily N'Ever After. Another god damn family movie, I think I said this before, I need to get friends with better movie tastes. You see I'm one of those people that hate to go to the movies alone, but when I go, I usually take my boyfriend who likes to watch things like... Night at the Museum and this god awful movie.

Ok it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. I guess that's what I ask for when I go to see a Shrek spin off, I mean it had my hero Patrick Warburton in it, but it also stared Sarah Michelle Geller and Freddy, that's right Freddy-motha fucking-Prinze Jr. Plus a thousand more voices that get one or two lines that are almost forgettable.

I'm tired of these movies, I'm SERIOUSLY tired of these god damn movies. The voice acting in this movie was like nails on a chalk board, other than well Patrick and Sarah, oh and Andy Dick, everyone else was useless. Hey Dreamworks! Stop killing me here! Keep to Shrek, it's what you're good at.

I won't even get in to the plot, you can figure it out for yourself, it's called Happily N'Ever After guy's, I know you're smarter than the material your handling.

I give Happily N'Ever After a 4/10, three and a half for Patrick.

-Jess



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home