Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Facts

- A group of unicorns is called a blessing.
- Twelve or more cows are known as a "flink."
- A group of frogs is called an army.
- A group of rhinos is called a crash.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
- A group of whales is called a pod.
- A group of geese is called a gaggle.
- A group of ravens is called a murder.
- A group of officers is called a mess.
- A group of larks is called an exaltation.
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
I'm sure that those are pretty boring to some of you, but damn if their not informative. [I got it from a joke website] As of late I've been sitting on a million ideas for a new blog, but havent been able to come up with one.

Before you ask:

Yes I saw Silent Hill on the 21st. Amazing stuff right there, I havent come up
with a good post for it yet, but I'm sure all of you have all ready read enough praise and reveiw for the movie that you will know what I'm going to say.

i.e. "Best Game to Movie adaptaion Ever" "Great Visual effects" "Wonderful soundtrack" "What the hell happened to a script?"

Trust me thats the what every single fan reveiw I have read has said. The critics hated the movie, I mean HATED the movie, but us game, movie and horror fans are eagerly awaiting the next one. Hopefully this time, they might find some words and not ask Sean Bean [Lord of the Rings] back. (My god can that guy NOT act.)

Other than that:

Life has been a heactic playground of school, not looking for a job and a crazy family life. My online things have suffered and I'm not sure if I mind. The internet is a infinate source of information and entertainment, yet I find after a half hour I become utterly bored with it. Oh well, maybe I'll find something more, productive.

Until next time.
-Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home